Warlords 2 Rise of Demons Warlords 2 Rise of Demons

Consider me hooked.

I popped this game open right after you posted it a few days ago, just trying to get my five reviews in for the day. About 7 hours later, I looked up and realized it was time to go home and I had been playing this game the entire day at work.

I've been through the single player campaign about five times now. Simple, but addictive - that's what Flash gaming is all about, right?

Bravo, man. Bravo. :D

Treadmillasaurus Rex Treadmillasaurus Rex

luuuuuls

Classic, absolutely loved it.

Dic Dac Doe Dic Dac Doe

Ah, classic.

I was able to win, by the way:

designbyjustinsmith.com/temp/ttt.jpg

HomerSexual responds:

What the fuck, bro?

Pixel Purge Pixel Purge

The reason Pixel Drop / Magnet are unappealing

The reason Pixel Drop / Magnet are unappealing is because there is no incentive to progress through the game quickly. In fact, the longer you can stay on the easy levels, the better. In a sense, it's almost like you're trying to avoid enemies AND avoid picking up pixels!

How to fix it? I'm not sure. Perhaps add a time limit to each level, with bonus points/pixels for clearing it quickly.

Either way, I'm hooked. Great game, very fun. Cheers!

Hectris Hectris

Nifty game! One small issue.

Very nifty game. However, using the shift button to rotate pieces may have been an unfortunate choice for the control scheme, since repeatedly pressing the SHIFT key brings up an annoying Sticky Keys message for Windows users. ><

DBuck-Eye responds:

Sounds reasonable enough. I've uploaded a new version that let's you use x to rotate.

Take It Down XP Take It Down XP

Fun twist on a classic genre

Very fun adaptation of "click-away physics". It conjured up good old-fashioned childhood amusement thinking about imploding buildings in busy cities!

sadsad sadsad

Clean and simple

But I had to deduct points for ripping SFX straight out of Ragnarok!

Suspect Suspect

Cool concept, but...

...in a texty game, translation quality is important, too. <3

Santa Rockstar 2 Santa Rockstar 2

Great polish, but gameplay seems a bit off.

First up, I love the music and the graphics/polish are very solid. The seasonal theme and awesome animations will probably be enough to get this game off the ground. :D

I am a bit concerned about the actual gameplay, though. It seems that synchronization is a real issue on many songs. Are you checking against the song's current play position, or are you using some sort of timer/frame-based solution?

Also, as the notes fall down, they appear to slow down as they approach the play bar. This is probably because you're scaling the notes based on their Y-values (to give the illusion of distance), but the notes approach the play bar at a linear speed (instead of speeding up as they get "closer").

Even with these issues, though, this is a very fun holiday spinoff. Cheers!

Transmigration Transmigration

This isn't a game, it's a semi-interactive movie.

But it's still pretty badass.